People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria. Our clients range from start-ups to small businesses, large corporations to individuals wishing to enter the Nigerian market. Our role as consultants is to bridge the gap between strategy development, talent acquisition, strategy execution and organisational performance.
Due to our vast experiences over the years in offering solutions to clients in various sectors including multinational and state run organisations we have expanded our services to include business facilitation services to our clients who are expanding their business and venturing into global businesses.
- Human Resources Consultancy service
- Business Facilitation Services
Human Resources Consultancy service
Human Resource Advisory and Management
We provide HR professional services that give practical advice to organisations in all aspects of human resources, employee relations, employee productivity, employment laws and people management.
PPIS Consulting provides services such as Executive search, Head hunting, reference checking and new Staff orientation.
Talent Management and Development: We provides support to organization by addressing their talents needs and talent management strategy which assist our clients to profile key position so as to match people and roles resulting to retaining talents and highly engaged workforce.
Human Resources Outsourcing Solutions: We provide Human resources outsourcing Solutions that provides skills and expertise without expense of a full time employee. We achieve this by providing all categories and levels of staff. This gives our clients the opportunity to concentrate on growing their businesses as oppose to dealing with everyday routine HR issues that can be overwhelming.
Training and Manpower Development
Our consultants interact with organisations, conduct assessments and design training programs most suitable for their workforce to address demonstrated needs. We also design industry-specific programs, based on our client’s needs
We operate a number of groups, dedicated to the needs of specific market sectors. By focusing closely on each sector’s unique influences we are able to help you achieve your growth objectives through providing accurate, informed and appropriate advice.
Our business facilitation solutions cover the following among others:
Market Research: We assist in market intelligence and feasibility study and provide detailed reports on competitor’s analysis, business entry strategies, market surveys,best fit business operation models in Nigeria etc.
Regulatory Compliances: We provide assistance in Procurement of business license, industrial license and compliance with other statutory and regulatory requirements in Nigeria
Investment Facilitation: We assist our client to set up company location, branch, liaison and project offices in Nigeria. We also assist in finding potential suppliers, distributors and or partners and ensure the right and competent staffs are recruited to manage the offices.
Work or Resident Permit Applications: We offer advisory services on Temporary Employment Permit (TEP) and Business Resident Permit (BRP). We can also ease your burden in completing tedious forms for the application of employment permit for your employees that have special skills or holds key positions in your company. We also assist in applying for those who would like to have residence permits.
Business Delegation: We provide Business Delegation services such as;
- Intercity travel arrangement
- Accommodation arrangements/ Hotel booking
- Organizing city sightseeing tours
- Organizing factory visits
Organizing Promotional Events
- Branding and sales promotion
- Road shows and rallies
- Arrange press meetings and conferences
- Arrangement and management of buyer- seller meetings
- Arranging an interpreter when required
Training: Develop trainings in the following areas to facilitate business transaction such as;
- Business Development
- Regulatory compliance
- Export market development
- Corporate social responsibility
Other Business related services such as
- Business Due diligence
- Business process streamlining
- Organizational restructuring
- Systems and process audits and gap analysis
- Study organization structure and advise re-structuring as warranted
- Study of financial structure and suggest re-structuring to enhance shareholder’s earnings,
- Strategic planning and resource allocation
- Consultancy for ISO Certification
- Systems implementation
- Financial projections
- Management review and recommendation
- Development and documentation of systems & controls manuals
- Preparation of techno-economic feasibility report for decision making, and presentations to banks for availing financial assistance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Valuation of Business Assets
- Investment advisor
- Financial and operating analysis to benefit managerial decision making,
- Preparation of a Strategic Business Plan
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery consultancy services
- Prepare project reports and loan applications for seeking financial assistance from financial institutions